1. By purchasing and/or using a The Hub Gift Card you accept these terms and conditions. Any other person who uses your Gift Card will also be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Hub may change these terms and conditions from time to time by uploading the changed/new terms and conditions to The Hub’s website. The changes shall be applicable from the date they are uploaded to The Hub’s website. The terms and conditions will also be available at The Hub Customer Service desk.
3. The Hub’s Gift Card is exclusive to The Hub and may be used at any participating retailers.
4. You can load Gift Cards with any amount between $10 and $1,000. You may not purchase additional credit to be added onto the Gift Card, you must purchase a new Gift Card.
5. Your Gift Card will expire 12 months from the date of purchase of the Gift Card. Any unused balance as at the expiry date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded to the Gift Card holder or original purchaser of the Gift Card or transferred to another Gift Card.
6. You can check the balance and expiry date of your Gift Card online at www.thehubhornby.co.nz
7. You may not redeem Gift Cards for cash.
8. Please treat your Gift Card like cash. Keep your Gift Card in a safe place as The Hub will not replace lost or stolen cards.
9. Do not allow any other person to use your Gift Card and do not give your Gift Card number to any unauthorised person. Do not interfere with the magnetic strip or barcode on your Gift Card or in any other way deface, alter or tamper with your Gift Card as this will void your Gift Card.
10. The Hub is not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the Gift Card. If you have a dispute about goods or services you have purchased using a Gift Card you must resolve the dispute with the Participating Retailer from where you purchased the goods or services.
11. If you return any goods, you cannot obtain a reimbursement of funds to your Gift Card. The Retailer is responsible for providing a refund or store credit for goods or services, subject to the terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made, and your rights and the Participating Retailer’s obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
12. If you think there has been an error in a transaction involving your Gift Card (for example where too much has been deducted from the value of the Gift Card for a purchase), you should contact the Retailer where the error was made to rectify the error.
13. The Hub may cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason, at any time and without notice. If The Hub do cancel, The Hub shall refund or replace with an alternative Gift Card the balance on valid Gift Cards to the holder on presentation of the Gift Card at The Hub’s customer service desk.