Store manager search
Store Manager – Caroline Eve
Bring your customer focus, confidence, commitment and creativity every day when you work at Caroline Eve. These things underpin our culture and the way we do things!
As a Store Manager, you will enjoy helping grow our customers confidence and style to help them feel their very best.
This is a permanent role of 40 hours per week working Monday to Friday (between the hours of 8.30am and 6.00pm). Working in retail means that you will have to be available to work weekends and have flexibility to work extra hours/days when needed.
Our commitment to you is that we will:
- Fully train you in the Caroline Eve way
- Give you a great clothing discount and a seasonal clothing allowance
- Pay you a weekly bonus if your team meets targets
- Give you the opportunity to work for a fully New Zealand owned and operated business with 39 stores nationwide and a busy online store
What you can do for us
Your commitment to us is that you will:
- Have had previous experience as a retail store manager, or assistant manager
- Be great with people and love building positive relationships
- Bring your energy, confidence and your great customer service ethic
- Provide personalised styling advice to each of our customer’s needs
- Be a team player – be communicative and supportive
- Quickly learn our point of sale system
Working in retail means that you have to be available to work weekends and have flexibility to work extra hours/days when needed.
If this all sounds like you, please apply now!!
Or, if you would like to have a chat about this position or working at Caroline Eve, please contact our HR team on 021986851.